This quiz is a very easy quiz. You just have to get all of the questions right, which can’t be hard because there’s only eighty one of them, and they’re all multiple choice. If you don’t, you are sent into exile on a tiny, uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean to live out the rest of your life. If you do get them all right, you get an imaginary honorary mention certificate and a jar of air that was in the presence of Sinai the Great*. And who wouldn’t like an imaginary certificate and a jar of air*? Not me. I would love to have those things and would prize them for my entire life even above the picture of Sinai I have that I downloaded and printed from the computer. Now that you know the wonderful rewards one gets for completing this quiz (properly), are you excited to start? I know I am! So let’s go!
1. Who is your favorite rat?
2. Who is the smartest rat to ever walk and breathe on this very earth?
3. What is the best color ever? (Hint: It is the color of the fur of a certain wonderful rat who everyone admires and wants to be.)
c. black and white
d. white and black
4. What is your favorite rat’s full title?
a. Mojave the Annoying
b. Soigné the Blight on All Humanity
c. Sinai the Great, Divine Ruler of Everything
d. Olivia the Cat
5. Ianis Th’glib is neither of the following rats, but which is she most definitely NOT?
6. Soigné spells her name S-O-I-G-N-É on purpose to confuse people, but how is it really spelled?
c. That Psycho
7. What is the only good trait Soigné has?
a. being of a color similar to black and white
b. having a confusing name
c. being related to Sinai
d. she has no good traits
8. Complete the sentence. Sinai is very _______.
a. much like her sister
b. stuck up
9. What is Sinai’s full name (not her title)?
a. Sinai The Best Blight
b. Sinai Wait-for-it Blight
c. Sinai Numbers (Numbers Don’t Lie) Blight
d. Sinai My Favorite Child Blight
10. Who is a dear friend of Sinai?
11. Who is another dear friend of Sinai?
12. What is Sinai?
a. Rattus Norvegicus
b. Rattus Rattus
c. Sinainillius Thegreatus
d. Rattus norvegicus
13. What is Sinai’s lucky number?
14. What is your favorite rat’s favorite color?
b. grey (formerly clear)
15. Which does not belong on the list below?
16. Sinai and Mojave are both siblings to wonderful and internationally beloved rats, and they also are both unworthy of being related to said internationally beloved rats. What is one difference between these two disgusting shames to their families?
a. One is a girl, the other a boy.
b. One is female, the other male.
c. There are no differences. Soigné is Mojave reincarnated
d. One is more feminine, the other more masculine.
17. Soigné has attempted to do all of the below to Sinai, except for…
a. strangle her
b. murder her
c. be nice to her
d. fatally wound her
d. Bear cub.
19. How easy is this quiz?
a. Very hard :'[
b. Challenging. :(
c. Super easy :D
d. In the middle :/
20. Well we are almost a fourth of the way through. Any words?
a. I love Sinai.
b. I really love Sinai.
c. I passionately love Sinai with all my heart! <3
d. I prefer Soigné.
21. If you answered D to the last question, please explain WHY you chose that particular answer.
a. D is my favorite letter
b. I guessed cuz I didn’t know what to put down
c. I did not choose D
d. I actually do prefer Soigné.
22. It feels like a perfect night…
a. to punish myself for picking D to the last two answers
b. to ask why did you have to bring Taylor Swift into this
c. to worship Sinai
d. to pick D as the answer again
23. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
a. Yadda yadda yadda
b. Uh huh uh huh
c. I love Sinai
d. I’m just going to keep on picking D
d. 183, 282, 190, 463
25. Just to clarify, who is your favorite rat again?
26. Are you sure? Here is a second chance to change your answer.
27. This is your last chance. Pick who is your true favorite.
28. Who has the shortest, yet most dignified name of the listed below?
29. If Train A leaves Sinaiville at 100 miles per hour, and Train B leaves Nainington at .01 miles per hour, which one has the sacred blessing of Sinai the Great bestowed upon it?
a. Train A
b. Train B
c. Sinai is too busy to bless trains
d. Sinai can bless trains?!
30. What is the most irrational fear listed below?
32. Sinai is related to Soigné. Reaction?
c. OH GOOD GRACIOUS SINAI HOW CAN THIS BE?! Soigné is so unlike Sinai that I cannot believe it!
33. Soigné has two apples in one paw, three pears in another, fourteen watermelons in yet another, and eighty-six pineapples in her last paw. She also has nine cantaloupes in her mouth, five passion fruit balanced on her back, and a guava hovering above her head by evil witchcraft. Lastly, she has seventeen baby kiwis in her stomach and her tail wrapped around a durian. What does she have?
a. A lot of fruit.
b. 138 fruits, to be exact.
c. A day in court for robbing a fruit stand.
d. Really big paws.
34. What is Negev’s correct full title?
a. King Negev, Boss of You, Ruler of the World and Master of the Universe
b. King Negev Boss of You, Ruler of the World, and Master of the Universe
c. King Negev, Boss of You, Ruler of the World, and Master of the Universe
d. King Negev, Boss Of You, Ruler Of The World, And Master Of The Universe
35. What color is Negev’s fur?
c. tan and white
d. white and tan
36. What is the general direction of weather in the United States?
b. up to down
c. west to east
d. North West to Kim Kardashian
38. Sinai is all of the following except…
a. Divine Ruler of Everything
b. very humble
d. internationally beloved
39. Why did the chicken cross the road?
a. To get to the other side.
b. Because he wanted to.
c. He saw Sinai on the other side and wanted her pawtograph
d. Someone pushed him
40. For T to be acknowledged in the alphabet, what must happen?
a. it must pick a place among the letters
b. someone must put it in
c. it must ask for Sinai’s blessing to be included
d. it already is
41. Who is your favorite rat (please answer again)?
43. You start coughing. What should you do?
a. See the doctor
b. Have a cough drop
c. Accuse Soigné of poisoning you
d. Cover your mouth
44. Continue the pattern: 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, ?
45. How much does Sinai weigh?
a. 1 lb.
b. 2 lbs.
c. 10 tons
d. 3 lbs.
46. What type of tail does your favorite rat have?
a. brown and crusty
b. monochromatic and pink
c. multicolored and beautiful
d. furry and catlike
47. You had it figured out since you were in school/Everybody loves ______, everybody loves ______.
a. pretty & cool
b. thread & a spool
c. Sinai & Sinai-ool
d. not Taylor Swift again!
48. What question would this be in base twelve?
d. Base twelve?
49. In what year was Rome founded?
a. 753 BCE
b. 357 BCE
c. When Sinai told it to
d. 537 BCE
50. Soigné’s name means
c. Sinai’s ugly sister that nobody likes
d. well groomed
51. What is a yepsen?
a. The two hands cupped together
b. A yep… sen
c. Not worth my time as it has nothing to do with Sinai
d. Nespey backwards
52. What does natiform mean, then?
a. shaped like a butt
b. shaped like a gnat
c. Still not worth my time, as Sinai does not have a natiform face
d. A nat… i… form
53. When was you favorite rat born?
a. August 4
b. April 12
c. May 9
d. April sometime
54. Why does February have only 28 days?
a. Augustus wanted 31 days in his month like how his dad had 31 in his (July), so he stole one from February.
b. It wants to be that way.
c. Sinai told it that since it did not worship her for long enough one day, it would only have 28 days.
d. Because it does.
55. Who has the worst sibling ever?
56. Who is not Sinai?
57. How old would Sinai be in rat years if she was 2 human years old?
c. Trick question, Sinai has been granted eternal youth
58. Don’t say yes, run away now/I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the back door/Don’t wait, or say a single vow/You need to hear me out/And they said “____________.”
a. Speak now
b. Moo, I’m a cow
c. I love Sinai ouch Soigné bit me for saying that ow
d. Stop referencing Taylor Swift
b. Next time, won’t you sing with me?
60. Xoaisudfoiadusfkmndklafjduoiusfoaiudiouafweoiutfo ajsdkl;fjai;odsfuioadsufpasoudhfiocjklzjvi;aodspufoidsufoiasudfoiw094t8u209458t2049cko
a. What is this nonsense?!
d. xiou2098dnoiu ?
61. What does Soigné waste her huge paycheck on that is completely useless?
a. She doesn’t get a huge paycheck
b. She is forced to spend her paycheck for her sister
c. Toilet paper, toothpaste, and electricity
d. She hasn’t actually been paid in years
62. Finish the sentence: The most delightful, charming, funny, witty, hilarious, smart, intelligent, cute, adorable, kind, extraordinary, remarkable, attractive, lovable, beautiful, wonderful, and humble rat ever is _______.
63. Of the listed rats below, who is the most powerful being?
64. What is the square root of 64?
65. The Panama Canal connects…
a. The Pacific and the Atlantic Oceans
b. The Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans
c. Sinai and Sinai
d. The Pacific and the Atlantic
66. Hup hup chup chup
d. Hup chup
67. Which rat said this? “I am not Sinai”
68. Who is the most unworthy rodent to walk the earth, especially of her gracious and loving sister?
69. The names below have been spelled incorrectly. Can you still figure out which rat is the greatest and most internationally beloved?
c. SIGH NIGH z– PICK THIS ONE
70. Which pair of siblings below is correctly matched?
a. Mojave & Dimples
b. Soigné & Ianis
c. Sinai & Soigné
d. Olivia & No One
71. Only ten more questions to go! What is a word that rhymes with “ten”?
72. What number would you add onto the end of 72 to get the number cubed?
73. Soigné has decided that she no longer wants all of her fruit and has decided to rob a candy store. She has sixteen lollipops, twenty-three hard candies, five boxes of chocolates, thirty-four gummy bears, a bag of marshmallows, one cash register, fifty-nine chocolate bars, one lamp, two square feet of tile, a former candy shop employee, twelve surveillance cameras, two sample counters, an open sign, and eight pounds of gummy worms all in one trash bag. If she puts her grubby paw into the bag, what will most likely happen?
a. She will take a chocolate bar out.
b. She will take a gummy worm out.
c. The former candy shop employee will bite her paw.
d. She will take a sample counter out.
74. What does time look like?
a. A wheel that never stops moving
b. A never stopping undulating line with possible wormholes between the curves
c. Sinai’s face
d. A river that flows in one direction
75. What is the purpose of life?
a. I have no idea.
b. I have often pondered this.
76. Who makes the best nail pawlisshe colors (hint: siPawlisshe)
77. If you do not pass this quiz, what will happen?
a. I will go on with life like it never happened.
b. I will feel sad, but I won’t mind. It’s only a quiz.
c. I will go into exile.
d. I will throw my computer on the ground and smash it into tiny pieces.
78. Who has the most soothing voicing ever heard?
79. Continue the pattern: ♥, ☺, ♥, •, ♥, ☺, ♥, •, ?
80. What doesn’t lie?
a. Your quiz grade
c. Sinai’s middle name
d. The truth
81. What is always the answer?
Bonus: (You have to get this right, too)
Will you pass this quiz?